Friday, October 11, 2013

silver lining


It's been a busy week around here. Here's a song and couple of random facts for your Friday.

Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
  • The lead singer of Rilo Kiley, Jenny Lewis, was Hannah (the daughter), on Troop Beverly Hills. If you haven't seen this movie, then you need to. It's 80s brilliance.
  • Jenny Lewis used to date Blake Sennett (also of Rilo Kiley). You can see his face on 1:17.
  • Blake Sennett was Joey the Rat on Boy Meets World. And if you haven't seen Boy Meets World...then I'm sorry. We can't be friends.
Now watch the video, ya filthy animal.
And have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. AH! Natalie, I'm so glad I found you through Erica! I love this blog of yours. You're my hair idol, I will follow any advice you give me on what you do with your hair!

    Lauren!

    lauren-jacobson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you found me and that I found you! UMMMMM...hair idol? You just made my life. But seriously - your hair is amazing. So YOU bettah be giving ME some advice. :)

      Delete