Monday, January 6, 2014

so this is the new year

I'm back from the dead! Hooray!

I'm not making any promises that this will be a permanent return because sometimes there's a good show on Netflix and I'd rather just watch Ugly Betty and snuggle with my husband then write a post, but I am going to try a little harder to fill this little corner of the internet with the things that I'm really into lately and someday my kids will read it and say "Wow. My mom was a huge nerd." Thanks, future child. It's genetic - so have fun with that.

I still want to talk about hair, nails, clothes and shoes - you know...the important things.
But I also wanted to try some fun things about some of my other interests and I hope you guys will have fun with it too.

In the meantime, I brought you a photo of the feeding frenzy that was my holiday break. When we visit Jonathan's parents, I always treat it like some foreign land that I'll never see again so I obvioulsy have to have 2 desserts a day.

Hope you all had wonderful holidays and that you're as excited for 2014 as I am!

You can follow my daily shenanigans via instagramtwitterpinterest - or you can Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. Can we talk about the "short person" fortune cookie? Mini Natalie?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW someone would catch that! But no. No Mini Natalie. I just like to imagine that I'll randomly befriend an incredibly short person this year.

      Delete