Tuesday, November 19, 2013

let's talk about shoes, baby

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen my recent shoe purchase.

I'm in love.

I've wanted a pair of Korks for a while, but had a hard time justifying them because I'm not a big clog person (Say that out loud - it sounds gross and makes me laugh. Sorry.) and I've just recently embraced the idea that some wedges and *gasp* even some heels can be comfortable for all day wear! These puppies are comfy.
Although they are bit loud on the concrete/wood floor at work - there's just something about a click clack of heels that makes me feel like a lady. yaknowwhatimean?

The purchase of these shoes also mark my maiden voyage to my local Nordstrom Rack that just opened! I know that some of you big city dwellers are like "What's the big deal?" but I'm telling you that decently priced Nordstrom goodies are the best thing to happen to this small, recently deprived (but not anymore!) area of Northern Utah.

Sorry to my wallet in advance. And sorry to Jonathan for all of the Saturdays that I'm going to make him come shopping with me.

Any shopping trips where you've scored some sweet goods lately?

Thanks for reading! You can follow my daily goings on via instagramtwitterpinterest - or you can Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

2 comments: